Who is responsible for reporting this information for my scheme? / What do I need to do?

This strata scheme reporting information will be pre-filled (where available) on the Strata Hub. Either the strata managing agent (if your scheme has one) or the owners corporation secretary can confirm the pre-filled data and enter any other required information.

Even if you have a strata managing agent, the owners corporation secretary can choose to submit this information for their scheme.

<span class="translation_missing" title="translation missing: en.projects.blog_posts.show.load_comment_text">Load Comment Text</span>