- You will receive a ‘Complete your registration’ email from NSW Government (email@example.com). If you can’t see this in your inbox, check your junk/spam.
- Click the first link in the email to complete your registration form.
- Once you are registered, go to haveyoursay.nsw.gov.au/community-schemes
- Scroll down and click on the survey tab.
- If the survey does not automatically open, click 'Sign In', enter your login details, and click 'Sign In' again to start the survey.
- If you have any problems, please contact us at:
- Search for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox, junk/spam folders.
- If you can’t find the email please contact us at:
- If you email address is already recognised by the site, but you can't remember your password. You can reset your password at haveyoursay.nsw.gov.au/login by clicking on ‘Forgot password?’ and following the prompts.
- Once you have an account activated, go to haveyoursay.nsw.gov.au/community-schemes
- Click Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your login details and click the blue 'Sign In' button.
- Once you are signed in you will see your username in the top right corner of the page, click your username.
- Click on ‘Profile’ in the drop-down menu and update your details. Don’t forget to use a login/screen name that does not identify you.
How do I access the survey?
You need to be registered to the NSW Government Have Your Say site to participate. It's quick and easy to do.
I can't find the email asking me to confirm my registration. What do I do?
I forgot my password, what can I do?
How do I update my account details, including my login/screen name?
Are there other ways to give feedback?
If you can't respond online, you can make a submission in any written format.
Community Land Regulation 2021
Policy & Strategy, Better Regulation Division
NSW Department of Customer Service
4 Parramatta Square, 12 Darcy Street
Parramatta NSW 2150
To help you complete your submission, you can use the optional submission template.
Note: Your submission may be made publicly available. If you do not want your personal details or any part of your answers published, please indicate this clearly in your submission.